A ceiling medallion can add lots of character to a room & can be done on a very limited budget. It’s also a fairly simple DIY project. The one pictured here is less than $15 & can be found at Loews – check out the picture for all the details!
An Inspirational blog from "Designs by Marcus".
- RT @JOHNGIDDING: Big news! HGTV is now part of the @DiscoveryIncTV family of networks!!! #Discovery youtu.be/9lKSslpIWLw 6 days ago
- RT @homeditcom: Kitchen Tables For Small Spaces With Big Personalities homedit.com/kitchen-tables… @miqadessh https://t.co/qvuG7V6Mqg 6 days ago
- RT @REDESIGN4MORE: 8 Budget Ideas for #Decorating Your Blank Walls -- ow.ly/6QzT30iOZ1N #DIY 6 days ago
- RT @MGBWhome: Actor @KellanLutz and wife @Brittanybg stopped by our Beverly Hills store to pick out furnishings for their new home and fel… 6 days ago
- RT @REDESIGN4MORE: Home Staging Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Sale - ow.ly/xdGo30iWeML #TorontoRealEstate #HomeStagingTips https://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @BHG: Nine Secrets That Will REALLY Help You Get Organized at Home bit.ly/2FAG8RA https://t.co/6asHX9rIug 6 days ago