There’s a lot of great reliable Contractors out there & some that are not so great. Be sure to do your homework & select a current licensed Contractor with references. Not sure which questions to ask? Here’s a great way to start. CLICK HERE for a list of the top 10 questions to ask a Contractor BEFORE starting any project!
An Inspirational blog from "Designs by Marcus".
- RT @JOHNGIDDING: Big news! HGTV is now part of the @DiscoveryIncTV family of networks!!! #Discovery youtu.be/9lKSslpIWLw 6 days ago
- RT @homeditcom: Kitchen Tables For Small Spaces With Big Personalities homedit.com/kitchen-tables… @miqadessh https://t.co/qvuG7V6Mqg 6 days ago
- RT @REDESIGN4MORE: 8 Budget Ideas for #Decorating Your Blank Walls -- ow.ly/6QzT30iOZ1N #DIY 6 days ago
- RT @MGBWhome: Actor @KellanLutz and wife @Brittanybg stopped by our Beverly Hills store to pick out furnishings for their new home and fel… 6 days ago
- RT @REDESIGN4MORE: Home Staging Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Sale - ow.ly/xdGo30iWeML #TorontoRealEstate #HomeStagingTips https://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @BHG: Nine Secrets That Will REALLY Help You Get Organized at Home bit.ly/2FAG8RA https://t.co/6asHX9rIug 6 days ago