Did you know we have a generation Z?! They were born in the late 1990’s & early 2000’s & have their own ideas of what design should be. I’m sure the Z’s are happy to tell us EXACTLY what they want no matter the cost but, until then, here’s some ideas to give us a better understanding of their Z design minds.
An Inspirational blog from "Designs by Marcus".
- RT @JOHNGIDDING: Big news! HGTV is now part of the @DiscoveryIncTV family of networks!!! #Discovery youtu.be/9lKSslpIWLw 6 days ago
- RT @homeditcom: Kitchen Tables For Small Spaces With Big Personalities homedit.com/kitchen-tables… @miqadessh https://t.co/qvuG7V6Mqg 6 days ago
- RT @REDESIGN4MORE: 8 Budget Ideas for #Decorating Your Blank Walls -- ow.ly/6QzT30iOZ1N #DIY 6 days ago
- RT @MGBWhome: Actor @KellanLutz and wife @Brittanybg stopped by our Beverly Hills store to pick out furnishings for their new home and fel… 6 days ago
- RT @REDESIGN4MORE: Home Staging Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Sale - ow.ly/xdGo30iWeML #TorontoRealEstate #HomeStagingTips https://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @BHG: Nine Secrets That Will REALLY Help You Get Organized at Home bit.ly/2FAG8RA https://t.co/6asHX9rIug 6 days ago